Australian, Humanist, Bi/Pansexual, Fashion Design Student, Writer, Make up Enthusiast, Music Fanatic!
So, I was in the car today and saw someone with the license plate “X0DUS3 5”, so I thought it was like Exodus 3:5 and I looked it up, and do you know what it said?
"Do not come any closer"
PLEASE SIGNAL — SEXUAL HARRASSER ON SYDNEY BUSES — TARGETS SCHOOLGIRLS
This is Daniel Cousins. He is a white man in his late 20s / early 30s, brown hair, blue eyes, piercing on left eyebrow, braces. Appears to have some sort of autism. He usually catches the 314 / 316 / 317 at around 8am from Bondi Junction Interchange and then will spend the entire morning doing a circle of the city by bus, looking for girls to groom. He has reportedly also caught the 376 and the 389. He will sit next to schoolgirls and try to talk to them, get information about them, grab them and pull on their clothing. He will move seats throughout his journey to sit closer to girls. He sometimes sits next to girls traveling alone. I first encountered him about 3 years ago and have since reported him along with over ten people from my school. He has sexually harassed girls before. BEWARE OF THIS CREEP!!! If he sits close to you GET THE FUCK OUT!!! ALERT OTHER GIRLS ON THE BUS!!! He’ll act very shy to make you feel sorry for him DO NOT BE FOOLED!!! Please share this so we can protect each other.
PLEASE FILE A REPORT — If you have encountered this man please make a report to the detective working on this case: Louise Rodden at Maroubra Police Station. We are currently building a case against him.
this guy has attacked me before and used to target so many girls at my school until we had to make a police report please be wary!!!!!!!!!!!
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
Everyone says that Chandler is the best representation of Tumblr… I’m sorry, but aren’t we forgetting someone?
(gifs and pictures not mine)